Thank you for your order and for choosing North Valley Publications! Should you find it necessary to return any items, please observe the following return policies.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization and must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Unless the product received was in error or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Shipping errors, defective or damaged merchandise claims should be referred to our Customer Service Department. Please call 408-988-8881, Ext. 292 to receive assistance.
- Only clean, salable products free of marks or labels will be accepted.
- Returns of non-defective hymnals will be credited at actual invoice cost, less a 10% restocking fee.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please pack the products well. Ship return items via UPS or FedEx (unless otherwise instructed) to allow for a safe and insured return.
Ship returns PREPAID to:
North Valley Publications
Returns Department, RMA#______
3530 De La Cruz Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
1. Unless the product received was in error or damaged in transit, print resources are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
2. All orders must be placed online through nvpublications.org to ensure proper personalization information is received.