Shipping and Returns
Thank you for your order and for choosing North Valley Publications! Should you find it necessary to return any items, please observe the following return policies.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization and must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Unless the product received was in error or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Shipping errors, defective or damaged merchandise claims should be referred to our Customer Service Department. Please call 408-988-8881, or email email@example.com to receive assistance.
- Only clean, salable products free of marks or labels will be accepted.
- Returns of non-defective hymnals will be credited at actual invoice cost, less a 10% restocking fee.
Please pack the products well. Ship return items via UPS or FedEx (unless otherwise instructed) to allow for a safe and insured return.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please allow a few days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
- Unless the product received was in error or damaged in transit, print resources are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- All orders must be placed online through nvpublications.org to ensure proper personalization information is received.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on print materials or gift cards.